Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It happened!!


Hayden received his mission call today!!! Drum roll please .....

He will be serving in the Canada Edmonton Mission.

I am a little over-whelmed, excited, and I am trying to get the image of my baby
boy with the big brown eyes leaving me for two whole years, out of my head. I know he will be fine, in fact I am sure he is more than ready to get out of here. I love all of my children, but I have to admit they are all growing and leaving sooner than I am ready for them to.

With finals, projects and holidays looming about, you could say I feel quite a bit over-whelmed!!!

3 comments:

Small House said...

WOOT! WOOT! Congratulations. This is an exciting time for your family, needless to say. Enjoy the next 6 weeks. And...the first year flew by at this house. You'll be so surprised.

There's a great shopping mall in Edmonton......Just saying.
Sandra

deerhollow said...

Yippee!! Congrats Hayden! It just seems like the perfect fit, doesn't it? I just love the photo and I love Jessica & Age there via Verizon :) What a wonderful time. You guys will love having a missionary and Hayden will be awesome!

C O N G R A T U LA TI O N S ! :)

Jess. said...

I love that Sista and I were there via Verizon as well unfortunately we were unable to enjoy the stupid grin of the Kid featured in the photo.

Go team Hayden.