Friday, April 23, 2010

Count Down

Two weeks and counting!! I know I am not supposed to wish my life away, but this semester has been quite grueling. Since my last post, I have sent a missionary to Canada. He is doing really well and is having is first baptism with another in the wings. Josh has turned 16 and is playing high school baseball. I finished a bathroom mini-makeover. Helped with a few family crisis'. Written a few paper, done a lot of math problems, read hundreds of pages. Made a blanket, cleaned a closet, forgot how to do dishes, remembered that if you don't go to the grocery store food does not show up in your house. Enough with the complaining!!! I am very glad for my life, I have a lovely and lively family. Bart has been great, this semester, but moaned out loud when he found out I would need to take a Physics class as well as Statistics soon. Adrienne graduates from college on May 7, she is amazing. She has done college all on her own and will graduate with a bachelor's degree in Economics with a minor in Finance.

In approximately two weeks: I will weed my flowers, plant my garden boxes. Buy my text-books, do my dishes every day. I hope to sleep until I wake without an alarm and not see a word document for 10 days.

No comments: