Sunday, August 8, 2010

I made it!

Hello Blog World, I am not dead. My brain is tired and my back-pack never weighed more than when I was trudging to the van on a hot summer afternoon. That's right I went to summer school. When I was a girl, summer school was for the students who did not do well during the school year, or for those who sloughed a lot. For the first time in my life I went to summer school, and paid for it. The positives: one more semester closer to graduation and relaxed professors. The negatives: very fast and furious pace,and my yard looks HORRIBLE!!! I have a little break before Fall starts. The good news is I was accepted into my program, that is, the education program. I start my levels in the Spring. Josh starts school in less than 10 days and will be starting his junior year. I love this boy, he is so kind to me. I hope to get things a little under control before Fall starts, but life happens so you never know. Hayden has been on his mission for almost 5 months and my girls are on a cruise. (I am not jealous!)

2 comments:

deerhollow said...

Yea! You're back!!
Enjoy your break.

Lisa said...

I'm just so proud of you for going back to school...let alone through the summer! Nice work, keep it up.