Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School Blues

OK, I am back in school after my very long break, NOT. I had myself ready to go, backpack loaded, notebooks labeled and pencils sharpened. My first class was math and I started this semester with a can do attitude. Then ... it rained and not just a little summer shower, it rained a lot and it is still raining. You know your in trouble when you come home to have a hot shower and the HOT is just warm and you are soaked through your jacket, shirt and bra. I hope this is not a sign for the upcoming semester. Blues skies ahead, right?!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Miss Shauna you are just delightful...love, love, the face! Keep plugging away at the school thing, you are doing awesome...math and all!

deerhollow said...

Here's looking to a warm, sunny fall :)
You ROCK.