Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good Guy Gets a Break for 2 Hours

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been taking 16 credits this fall. Classes have included Physics and another Math class. My family is quite excited for me to be done with math. I may be complaining a lot and possibly loudly.

Bart was released from the Bishopric last week. It has been such a treat to watch him serve. He has always been so willing to let me steal the show. He served with Dr. Mark Firth as Bishop and Spencer Parkinson as the other counselor. Bart has loved every opportunity he has had. He came home and roamed around the house for two whole hours. Today he was sustained as the new 1st counselor in the Young Men's Presidency. He will be great and Josh will remind him when he is not :).

My guy is the cute one on the right.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great guy, and he deserves a longer break than 2 hours I think.