Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Celebration!!!

Happy Birthday SISTER!!! It is Janalee's birthday and she is well into her 30's, OK just barely getting started. She is the mother of 5 very cute and creative kids. Her husband (Ryan) is getting used to her sense of humor. She is a wonderful public speaker, loves politics, gets dirty with her kids. She sings beautifully, doesn't want people to know she can cook. She makes great jewelry and hates to sew. I love her. People often tell us we look alike and act alike, I consider that a compliment, but feel bad for her. We are 12 years different in age and I am sure my family would agree, if we were any closer my parents would have struggled because out of the 4 children her and I are the most talkative. I hope your day is a good one, you deserve the best year yet!!!

1 comment:

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

We are the spice of the family! Thanks for the tribute. I love you too!