Sunday, April 19, 2009






Meet Makena, don't let that sweet face fool you she is sneaky and witty. She may have had one of the best one liners last Sunday that I can't get out of my head. We were talking about how the sacrament bread had beans in it and wasn't cooked, on the way home from church, when she immediately told us all it would have been "bedda with butta" on it. I think I agree with this cute girl that most things are better with a little butter on it. Okay so the bread was cooked and didn't have beans, it was just a whole grain home made bread, but what do little 4 year old boys know. (Nick does seem to know more than most or he will talk so much you just agree to hear yourself think)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love to here the things Jana's kids say. None will top the "don't speak spanish to me" though.I think I have told this one a hundred times. Every time it gets me laughing!!! love ya

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

I'm a little partial, but I think that she is a cutie! My children also think that they need to remove the crust before they pass the bread. Could they possibly be spoiled?