Monday, September 21, 2009



What a beautiful day up Logan Canyon!!! Hayden and I spent the afternoon, Saturday, hiking around Tony Grove. The weather was perfect, the leaves are starting to change and the lake was calm. I have lived in Logan for over 25 years and had never been in this part of the canyon, shame on me. There is never a "perfect" time to do the things you want, so I have decided to let the dishes sit a little longer and maybe go one more day before the bathrooms get cleaned and do the things that are really important.

Life is short and there is so much beauty to see and be a part of . . . I hope you will take time to enjoy!!!


On a funnier note, I got invited to my first study group. A couple of cute "nerds" right out of high school asked me to join them in the library to study for our biology test. I told Adrienne and she is very pleased that I am making friends and Jessica reminded me once again that I am just reminding them of their mom's and they probably are hoping for some cookies. Wish me luck, I have 3 tests this week.

2 comments:

Small House said...

Shauna, I've only been to Tony Grove once, when I was 12. I've lived here my entire life! Looks like a place I need to visit before snow.

That's great you were invited to a study group. BIOLOGY....YUCK! GOOD LUCK on your tests. 3 in one week....KILLER!
Have a good day.
Sandra

Lisa said...

Dearest Shauna,
How awesome you are to join the ranks of "back to school" buddies. I am very impressed with your committment. However, I do miss seeing your cute face and hearing your fun laugh at quilt guild. Keep up the good work, you are great!