Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A "Little" STRESSED!!!

It may be a sign when you have words with a complete stranger over a parking spot. It happened to me on Monday. I let her have the spot and later I couldn't believe I even had a confrontation over the spot. Can you say... Take a chill pill, Shauna!!!

I am looking forward to a quiet week-end, without parking lots and birds in the kitchen. Your right, I had a bird fly into my kitchen. Thankfully Hayden was home and we trapped it with a blanket and used really long tongs to pick it up and were able to release it outside unharmed. I wish I could tell you I did this while being very composed, but those who know me would know that there was plenty of squealing involved!!

1 comment:

Small House said...

OH MY WORD....You are to funny. I'm sure that parking stahl was worth it. Darn you had to loose it. Just hope you never have to see her again. HAHAHAHAHA

I hope your weekend slows down to. It would be nice, but highly unlikely. I know how it goes....we don't get quiet weekends.
Have a good day.
Sandra