Saturday, January 31, 2009

Don't you just hate that!?!


My friend made this darling wreath for Valentine's Day, and me being the queen of copy wanted to make one. Headed to the Hobby Lobby and got my wreath for 1/2 price, cute plaid ribbon and tulle that was on sale. It is Saturday night and I am coming to the end of this darling project and I run out of tulle. Now I am going to wait until Monday and hope that they have tulle that is the same color. Oh well, I have primary work to get done and a job to find and a sick son and sick husband and the flu has not left me untouched. I hope Monday or Tuesday I can show my cute copy of what I am calling the Ballerina Valentine Wreath all tied up with ribbon.

Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Small House said...

I have tulle!!! It will be cute!!
Have a good day.

Janice said...

Hello, I am Sandra's sister. I just thought I would come over and see your blog. Your heart is looking good. Have fun in the blogging world, it is a little crazy.