Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A little Catching UP

I don't think I can recap everything that has happened in the last little while, but a few of the highlights are I celebrated my 25th anniversary with my cute husband. We weren't able to go anywhere fancy, but we were able to spend time together which was very nice. On our way to dinner we made a list of 25 things we liked about each other and one of my favorites was that we still laugh together.

My parents are making progress, but I am not looking forward to the new phase in my life with them. I now understand the phrase "sandwich generation" a little better. I can now see that it is a blessing that I don't have a job, I am able to run to Idaho at a moments notice.

Speaking on the job front no leads as of yet, I keep hoping that the perfect job will fall into my lap.

I hope I quickly learn how to take the pictures out of my cute red camera and put them on my blog. I think I can hear my camera talking to me like on the commercial.

Hoping for a good nights sleep, but doesn't look to promising yet. It is 1:00 in the morning.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Shauna, I love blogging. It makes me feel like I am in conversation with people I care about! I truly appreciate you and Adrienne coming to Cierra's reception. I know it meant a lot to her. Take care and happy anniversary!

Small House said...

Looking forward to those pics. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to.
How's the job search? One of these days, meet me at the south Wendy's. I get a 30 minute lunch. We'll have chile!
Have a good day.