Friday, January 2, 2009

Quick Holiday Travel

Getting used to this new adventure of mine and I find so far the only time I have to enter is when I am delirious. Christmas was sweet, all the children were home, we had good food, played games, giggled a lot and had a good holiday. Bart and the boys went to Walla Walla the 26th in really bad weather, but it was all worth it. Ken turned 80 on the 28th and they were able to surprise him. I love that they had a great time just hanging out with just the boys even though the van smelled quite stale upon their return. Adrienne and I headed to Idaho, to help my mom with recovery from foot surgery on the 30th. We went to Cierra's wedding on the 31st and came back to Logan on the 1st. We had a make shift party at by brother Blake's home for New Year's Eve and had a great time. Tomorrow Hayden turns 18 and Jessica's friend from Arizona arrives. I hope I can keep up with all of this, but I do enjoy the late night giggle fits.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

A make shift party huh?! Well, we did have fun. I am glad you had a good time.