Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER

Happy Birthday Deann!!! I love you and so glad we are sisters. Deann is my sister closest in age to me, she is tall blonde and beautiful. She is the mother of 4 girls, teaches high school and is the primary president in her ward. She is a great cook, sews and is always looking for ways to serve others. I am always amazed by her awareness of others and like my mom can remember everyone. When we get together it is so nice, we love creating together, having tiny spicy and just catching up. Deann I hope your year is a good one and stress free!! I love you.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Your family is all so talented! I would be more intimidated if I didn't love you all so much. About the mother's day do over. I agree! This time I want my phone call from my son!