Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hayden Graduated!!!


Here are the most amazing kids EVER!!! They will tell you this as well. Hayden graduated from Intech CHS last night. He spoke and did an AWSOME job with his speech, of course Jessica will take credit for most of the editing and additions. I can't believe next school year Adrienne, Hayden, Jessica will all be is college. Josh will be a sophomore at LHS.



I think he looks thrilled to be standing next to his

"sign on the bridge"!!!

This is a neighborhood tradition to post most major events on the bridge for everyone to see.



Hayden in the middle of two of his mentors and friends. I think it was very nice of them to come and support my boy.




Wish me luck and maybe be a little jealous that I will have all of the kids home until Sunday.

2 comments:

deerhollow said...

Congrats!! So SA-WEET. And to see all those amazing kids together...that picture must spell heaven to you!! Hayden, that pic of you by the bridge *priceless, sweetie!*

Small House said...

THIS IS CRAZY BUSINESS! Where has the time gone. I remember when this kid was born.
He looks handsome in his cap and gown.

Tell the family hello.
Sandra