Thursday, February 12, 2009

50 cent transformation


We have a $ store in town that has .88 cent Tuesday sometimes and I like to poke around for a bargain. I found this set of tile magnet for .50 cents and transformed these into these cute black and white magnets. I trimmed them a little bit better since I took the picture, but I think they will be a cute addition to a gift. It was a quick and easy distraction from a gray winter day. I know there are so many things to be done but sometimes a girl just needs to play with pretty paper, scissors and some glue.

1 comment:

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

Cute magnets, but more important you look sizzling in your picture! I love the cut and color of your hair. You are following the foot steps of many women in our family by always looking put together! Oh,la,la!