Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wii Fit Fun

http://www.cnet.com.au/story_media/339288847/Wii-Fit_8.jpgOur family has jumped onto the Wii Fit band wagon and so far everyone is getting younger and working up a little sweat. My first attempt at the game, was with yoga and my boys were amazed that I could do the poses in my jeans and stay centered and balanced. Next was the hula hoop game and I caught 5 hoops and made 196 revolutions in the time allowed, but when it came time for the soccer game I really struggled. The purpose of the game is to head the soccer balls and dodge the cleats and panda heads (don't know why there are flying panda heads), I was always taught to avoid the ball flying for your head so consequently I failed miserably. After that I tried the ski jump, let's just say I ended up as a giant snow ball more than once. Over all I think some good times will be happening at our house laughing at the MOM.

4 comments:

Small House said...

Sounds fun!! I've heard the Wii workout was pretty good. BUT...I would get it, and then never use it.

Have fun with your family!
Sandra

deerhollow said...

great fun & good laughs!! i love the one on the iceberg - it makes me laugh really hard.

derkhead said...

"Over all I think some good times will be happening at our house laughing at the MOM."

Seriously everything is not about you.

Jess. said...

I'm so freaking jealous!!!