Friday, February 6, 2009

Crazy Kids

Meet my children, they will all tell you that I am only "cool" because of them. Hayden has the blue graphic T-shirt on, next to him is the "small one", Joshua, below him is Jessica and next to her is Adrienne. They all joined my family within 7 years, I thought I would go crazy and most days I think I did. I like my children, they are bright, witty, sarcastic, loving and they like each other. We have a lot of fun together, I like talking to them and just hanging out. I like to play games with them, but I do like to win and they know it. When the girls come home from college, no one sleeps and I will never know what happens after I go to bed, but I do know they have fun and do some really silly things.

I love my crazy kids!!!

5 comments:

derkhead said...

This is the best post you have had, however you are missing my favorite sibling.

He needs his own post, he needs his own blog.

Anonymous said...

Correct. Grifferiner would be the most popular blog on the freaking planet.

Anonymous said...

Oh right, this is Jess. I forgot I'm on someone else's account.

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

You say something nice and look what kind of respect you get in return! They are a great bunch of kiddos.

deerhollow said...

I like your kidalinks too and griff. SHAUNA! You are BLOGGING! Yahoo!