Thursday, February 5, 2009

Treasure Hunt finds

For the price of a combo meal at most fast food places, I found a shirt for me for $3.00, a belt for Bart for .50 cents, baseball pants for Josh for $1.50, a frame for valentines day for $1.50 and a gift for my sister's small children for .75 cents. Happy Day!!! By the way the shirt is a Gloria Vanderbilt. I went to job service today and even though I don't have a job right now my family is so blessed. We have our home, we have food in the cupboard and clothes that are clean and I can always find little treasures to make me smile.

3 comments:

Jess. said...

You also have asthma attacks invoked by your incredibly witty and talented oldest daughter, me. Truly, so blessed.

Small House said...

Where on earth did you find those great deals??? LUCKY!
Have a good day.
Sandra

derkhead said...

I told you this post was totally something Sandra would do!!!!!