Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Reason Bart is Embarrassed by ME


Am I a lucky girl or what, how often do you get to wave to Big Bird or for that matter take his picture. Bart and I had just finished up at the USU home and garden show and having a little lunch when we were heading home. On the corner of Main and 1400 North my friend and yours was waving to all of his fans and of course I had to have a picture. I pulled out my cute red camera and snapped this lucky shot. Bart was mortified, but I love all things Sesame Street. I know it is a little bit silly but I can't helping finding joy in the simple things. Have a happy week and don't forget to hide when you eat your cookies or the Cookie Monster will get you!!!

5 comments:

deerhollow said...

Next time, have Bart take a pic of you standing next to Big Bird!! That will make him happy. :D

Jess. said...

Whoa! So cool things actually do happen in Logan?

Small House said...

Great picture. I laughed out loud when you said "Bart was mortified." That was funny.
Seeing Big Bird sure beats the Statue of Liberty that waves around 1400 North. I always think when I drive by her "Don't make eye contact. Don't make eye contact." Drives me crazy.

Have a good day.
Sandra

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

I still find humor in the show. I guess that I'm a life long fan!

Kristy said...

Shauna, this is why I love you. You know when to take advantage of the fun little things in life. I hope all is well. Thinking of you. Kris