Sunday, March 8, 2009

The cutest boy of them all

Having a good time at the birthday party!!??, or will somebody please take this stupid hat off of me?



Just chillin'




I usually require a pillow if you want to hold me.


I have been posting a lot about my boys in the family, much to the delight of my girls. We have one black and white and furry all over boy, who gets oh so much attention. He is much loved by everyone in the whole neighborhood and all know his name. Griffy has been in the family for 9 years and is the first one everyone tells they are home, he sleeps in my bed and LOVES bread and Bart always gives in to him. I will say one thing about this boy is he is always happy to see me even if he hasn't done his chores,but like the other boys in my family he doesn't always smell the best. Even so . . . we love this dog.

5 comments:

derkhead said...

Adorable. He always has been my favorite sibling.

Small House said...

Griffy, he really is such a cute dog. Has it really been9 years since he joined your family? Good heavens.

I'm totally agreeing with washing dishes and vaccuming really fast as a great exercise program!
Have a good day.
Sandra

deerhollow said...

We love Griffy too! He made a great little Toto 9 years ago :)

Jess. said...

This is the best post you've ever written (and will probably ever write)!!

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

Have you ever noticed that Bart and Griffy look similuar? Just an observation. The thing that I like best about Griffy is that he cleans up the food my children drop on the floor. I never have to sweep when I'm at your house!