Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TAXES!!!!

http://www.selectusahomes.com/images/quarterly-taxes.jpg


Is it only me or does the tension level go up when it comes time to do taxes in your home? My poor husband gets very anxious about the process, he does a great job and we usually end up with a small refund or have to pay just a little. I think we will be done with the process today and I will can clean up the massive piles of paper all over the desk.

http://www.lrhsd.org/8230201027104313280/lib/8230201027104313280/NHS.jpg

Also last night Hayden was inducted into the National Honor Society. I am proud of him and all that he has accomplished these last couple of days.




5 comments:

derkhead said...

I'm glad that you have a blog specifically for your SINGLE child. Good he is the only one you notice...

I got a 98% on my exam in Econ 5410 but you wouldn't know that would you, because I don't exist in blog land. I'm going to cry now.

Thanks for doing my taxes, it is much appreciated.

Jess. said...

Ode to Hayden. Ode to Hayden. Ma publicly loves Hayden the best apparently. Ode to Hayden. Ode to Hayden....

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

My taxes aren't hard. I just put everything in the mail and send it to Rigby. Girls, show some grace and let your brother have his turn. The next time you two sit in an eagle's nest your mother will be sure to post it on the blog!

Small House said...

I must say...Hayden is the pride of the family!!! You've got a couple girls, one in particular, that doesn't know a goat from a cow!!

Tell Hayden congrats!! That is to cool.
Have a good day.
Sandra

Jess. said...

Hold the phone, it's not that we dislike Hayden. He's actually pretty funny and cool and we'd kill a dude if he looked at him wrong (ask C. Axtell about why I scare the crap out of him). The beef (from a cow) derives that our Ma publicly singles him out of internet praise and glory. Things that I thought were forbidden among the parent/multiple children guidelines. Parents aren't supposed to admit they like one more than the others...