Thursday, March 5, 2009

Batter's Up

Baseball Little Slugger



Baseball Little Slugger


It is spring time in Cache Valley or so my son tells me so. It is snowing and yet Josh made the LHS baseball team. He loves ball and has since he could walk. This means for me to have the van always filled with blankets, the umbrella, sunscreen, coats and gloves, something to keep my hands busy, gator aid or power aid or water or my lifeline of diet coke. I better make sure we always know where the bat bag is and plenty of "seeds" to munch on. Not only does it mean ball time around here, but also it is time for parent teacher conferences, I stood in line for 2 hours and saw only 4 teachers, Josh is getting all A's and he came home yesterday and told me he got the highest score on his math test in his class. I am proud of him and I can't believe my "baby" is in high school. Keep up the good work my little dadult.






3 comments:

Jess. said...

The kid is getting so big! Tear. Give him my congratulations on making the ball team

Also, what is a dadult?

Small House said...

WOOT! WOOT! I'm sure Bart is in Baseball heaven.
Have fun!
Sandra

Lori said...

I haven't blog stalked in awhile and thought I would catch up. First and foremost I cried when I saw the Very Best Chocolate Cake. I forgot how important it once was in my life. My favorite way to eat is; slightly warm with vanilla ice cream. Congratulations Hayden! What an accomplishment. I know that Cierra is mad at me for not posting any of her wedding pictures and all my recent posts are about Blake. But the funny thing is, I don't have any wedding pictures! I know I paid a fortune for some, but what's a mom to do?