Thursday, March 26, 2009

Picture Tag . . . Your It !!

My friend Sandra at In This Small House has tagged me, now I feel funny and kind of stupid at this game. First of all I am REALLY new to this blogging thing and I just got my first digital camera for Christmas. So here is the picture. . .





of course it is Christmas morning and I'm not sure I even took the picture. Adrienne is on the left and the "baby" of the family is with her on the sofa.

I have a daughter who is such good photographer, I need to take lessons. My daughter Jessica has taken pictures from the back yard to all over the world. I think it would be fun to see what she would have in her 6th file and what her 6th picture is, so . . . Jessica you are it!

4 comments:

deerhollow said...

Shauna...On Jessica's link there are too many (http://) There was way too much laughing when I cut and pasted that - It was sure fun to gab with you awhile this afternoon!! I felt like I was going a million miles a minute trying to catch up on everything. Whew!!

Shauna said...

Thanks, I think it now is working and I had a lot of fun just gabbing as fast as possible.

Trudi said...

HI Sandra tagged me too. We just need to have fun. I've given up trying to compete with the "in" blog. I just love In This Small House.
Trudi

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

I love the look on Adrienne's face! Perfect!